Kids Martial Arts Classes in Calgary
Kids & Teens Muay Thai
Muay Thai is a world renowned martial arts form developed long ago for battle, making it's first appearance in Thailand's history during the 16th Century. Muay Thai is a striking art, similar to kickboxing but makes use of a variety of other techniques that have been present since the beginnings of Muay Thai. The origin and long lasting nature of Muay Thai make it one of the best martial arts for building physical strength and agility, focus, concentration and mental toughness, all qualities that will be sure to benefit any child in our modern culture.
Learning a martial art such as Muay Thai can help transform a child's life. From gaining in physical skills to the confidence to take on any challenge, we seek to foster self-esteem, discipline and courage in our youth. We have designed a wide range of classes specifically for the large range of children in our communities with groups for 4-6 years old, 7-9 years old and 10-14 years old. With our hands on approach to teaching you are sure to see your child progress in leaps and bounds in to the little warriors they truly are.
What to expect at your child's First Class
• Start with a warm up to get the blood moving and the mind on the task
• Motor coordination and foot work activities for better speed, balance and agility
• Strengthening drills for muscle/bone strengthening and mental perseverance
• Pad work/technique drills to ensure quality one-on-one interaction and technique development
• Cool down and education on Muay Thai’s origins and customs
Why Should You Join?
We are 100% dedicated to martial arts. Your child will always leave our classes feeling proud, strong, happy and excited to keep up with their personal goals. All of our instructors are passionate about what they teach and it will show in their classes. We will share important lessons about discipline, fitness and focus all in a fun and engaging environment. You won't believe the confidence and self-esteem your child will gain while training with us at Elite.
Give us a try and watch your child grow with our proven martial arts system. You won't be disappointed.
- Strengthen the body and mind to take on challenges
- Boost confidence, body image and self esteem
- Increased agility and motor coordination
- Build social relationships, friendships and teamwork skills
- Learn self defense and support anti-bullying